Evaporative Air Cooling
Evaporative coolers or swampy coolers, is one of the most effective ways of cooling homes in climates with very low humidity levels. They cool the air in dry homes by passing water over wet pads. With Fan Drum that pushes air through, and the water cools the air as it is pushed out of the air cooler unit.
Advantages of Evaporative Air Cooling (taken from Seeley International website)
In Today’s world, we are faced with high energy costs and there is plenty of debate when it comes to evaporative vs refrigerated air conditioning running costs. The Evaporative air coolers most significant benefits is the running costs which are far lower than refrigerated air cooler options. When it comes to energy efficiency, performance and lifestyle, the evaporative air conditioner has the significant and increasing edge on reverse cycle air conditioning, especially with climate change making summer longer and hotter.
• Modern and innovative evaporative cooling can save you up to 80% on energy bills compared to a reverse cycle air conditioner.*
• Evaporative air conditioners use a small amount of water, in many instances using almost 83% less water over the summer months than a shower**.
Clean and Fresh Air
A Major benefit of the evaporative air conditioning systems is the Fresh Air, supplying 100% fresh, cool, outside air, and they still deliver a superior energy efficiency compared to a refrigerated system.
- Evaporative Fan draws outside air through the cooling pads
- The air is chilled
- The air is also filtered from impurities and pollens
- Windows and doors opened to let recircualted air out which keeps a continuous fresh air circulating.
For more information click on link below
Click on the below logos to see air cooler units from our suppliers